Looking for wordpress plugin or theme can personalized product.

themeforest
codecanyon

Hello,

I am looking for the plugin that my clients to be able to design their own product as colors, size, words and shape, etc. I’d like them to be able to see it as they are customizing it actually it’s jewelry stuff.

Thank you

I may be wrong but I don’t think it exists

Similar as this https://www.thea-jewelry.com/en/creation/9/double-rings If you know tell me please

Thank you

That example doesn’t give a representation of the customisation to the product does it? If

I want something like the product is base on my design but clients can design words and materials on each part :grinning:

If it’s just a case of showing the basic product and having customisable fields e.g. Colours, text, material etc then that’s probably achievable although you will still probably need a custom build solution to make sure it works for the specific options you require.

If you want the product image to dynamically adjust and update itself to show the customisations then for jewellery at least that is probably not possible, at least not without a hugely complex piece of work.

Either way I think you will need to hire a freelancer to construct exactly what you are after and make sure it works correctly with whichever commerce platform you are using. You can look on www.studio.envato.com for people who may be able to help.

Thank you Charlie