Counter downloaded audio preview

Hello everybody! Not very long ago some authors asked (about six months ago) and many authors would have this function needed (including me). Display in the list of “analytics” (in each item), the number of downloaded audio previews. Could you (Envato staff) do this for us? If you have time :slight_smile:

Best regards!

9 Likes

+1

3 Likes

Absolutely agree! This will help to navigate in many directions and understand whether there is interest in this direction of music. +2

1 Like

Very interesting idea, nice one!

1 Like

I hope someone will hear us :slight_smile:

+1 on this as well! great idea.

1 Like

That’s a good idea!!!

1 Like

@BenLeong , @KingDog , @jamesgiroux Could you please comment? What do you feel about it?

It’s an interesting idea. I won’t promise anything but it’s interesting :grin:

5 Likes

Many thanks! I want to tell you why we need it! Please read here

We want to see the buyer more often downloads and wants to buy, so that we can write tracks in the genre that is often downloaded buyer (on the preview) and it will be obvious in which genre of music to invest their strength. Thank you so much! (because sales come later uploaded track and we can not immediately coordinate, this is a barrier for us)

2 Likes

2019 and nothing implemented :frowning:

1 Like

+1 I’d love to see this feature alive

1 Like

great idea! :slight_smile:
+1

1 Like

@nolyrics Slight amendment: @KingDog did not promise that it will be implemented. :sweat_smile:
Although I certainly would very much like them to consider and implement this idea. :slightly_smiling_face:

I would add a lot of things if it was entirely up to me. But I would also break a lot of things :stuck_out_tongue_winking_eye:

6 Likes

I forgot about one more thing, at the same time I think that the counter of the added tracks to the shopping cart is also needed (but this is more like a temporary counter).

1 Like