Copyright Question (Songwriters/Singer)

Hey dear community!

Quick question! There’s a songwriter who contacted me and he want to record his voice over my music and sell it. He basically says: “I would love to used the instrumental to record my audio/voice as an artist and that means the song will be mine after I paid the copyright fee.”

What kind of licenses does he need?

Thanks in advance!


There is no license like that here. You would have to remove it from AJ and name your price. I would say at least $5000 or a nice royalty percentage.

1 Like

I am of the knowledge that Envato doesn’t allow that type of transaction.
You would have to remove the item from AudioJungle, and sell it to the songwriter yourself.

I don’t know where it says that in the legal section. Anyone know where it is?