Converting Windows PSD files into Mac readable PSD??

I’m not working with mac so i was wondering is there a way for mac users to read a PSD files that was made in Windows OS?Beacuse i’m finishing my PSD design and i don’t know how will my clients open it in Mac ? :s

thanks everyone :slight_smile:

That’s not a problem. They will be able to open your files without any issue.

technower said

I’m not working with mac so i was wondering is there a way for mac users to read a PSD files that was made in Windows OS?Beacuse i’m finishing my PSD design and i don’t know how will my clients open it in Mac ? :s

As far as I know, everything you create within any Adobe product supports Mac natively. In fact, Adobe first released all their products for the Mac OS.

In short, you shouldn’t worry about any of that. Your .PSD files will be cross-compatible.

Chris :wink:

Ivor said

That’s not a problem. They will be able to open your files without any issue.

really?i thought it was not readable in mac OS…damn
:smiley: :smiley:

crozer said
technower said

As far as I know, everything you create within any Adobe product supports Mac natively. In fact, Adobe first released all their products for the Mac OS.

In short, you shouldn’t worry about any of that. Your .PSD files will be cross-compatible.

Chris :wink:

so i had been told :smiley:
i really thought it was not the same… :S