Commercials & videos with the best music

Instead of looking for inspiration on the popular files list, let’s share commercials & videos with cool background music! Great way to see what are the current trends in the world of marketing & video production, and to get some ideas for our tracks! :slight_smile:

10 Likes

I’ll start:

2 Likes

sorry.

I’m so glad you brought this up. I love commercials so much. I have a whole collection. I’ll share some of them here a little latter, and by the way, that iPhone 8 PRODUCT RED is one of my recent favorites too!

2 Likes

Yeah, it really grabs your attention. :slight_smile:
I don’t like iPhones, but Apple sure knows how to advertise!

This would be rejected here :smile:

4 Likes

This is why we can’t have nice things! :smile:

1 Like

Nice idea ! This one for Iphone is pretty cool too :slight_smile:

3 Likes
3 Likes
4 Likes

Original track:

5 Likes

Ok, maybe I went overboard. But these are my current favorites. And I sorted by audiojungle categories.

Cinematic

Corporate

Electronic

Rock

House

Classical

Percussion

Percussion/Jazz

5 Likes
2 Likes

Thank you @WaveToys!

I did not had a lot of time to upload music here since I joined, but I was slowly heading in the wrong direction, composition wise, I think.

Your post reminded me of the power some less threaded path of music can have. I find a lot of inspiration in this thread already. So, thanks again for this nice idea. :slight_smile:

1 Like

Exactly! Everyone looks at the popular files to get inspiration, so we are running in the endless “corporate/epic” limbo. :smiley:

1 Like

I like the H&M percussion track!

Sentimental/Inspiring

Uplifting

1 Like

One more Apple :wink:

2 Likes

Perfect example

2 Likes

I heard this song a couple of times in commercials & as a game theme.