What’s the best music for an iPhone™ and iOS video review?
Apple will be unveiling the new iPhone 8 next month which will invariably result in lots of online review videos by vloggers, bloggers, and technology websites. We want you to post your music recommendations from AudioJungle for the perfect music to accompany these kind of videos. Think about (and research) existing iPhone review videos. What music works well? Why does it work well?
Example of What We’re Looking For
- Why this music is ideal: I love how understated this track is. It’s perfect for video with narration over the top. It has subtle use of electronic instruments and synths giving a strong technological vibe, but it does so without overwhelming the listener. The serious tone and glitchy texture creates a feeling and ambience of quality, professionalism, and luxury.
How to Enter
- Research and select ONE of your favorite pieces of music perfect for iPhone video reviews.
- You may include an item that you created yourself in the list if you wish.
- You MUST copy, paste, and answer each question for EACH item you post:
———————————————————————— ✁ ——————————————————
- Copy/paste the link to the item
- Why this music is ideal: Your answer…
- One post per user, please, so please pick carefully and only choose/share the very best items!
- There is no deadline, we will keep this thread active on an ongoing basis.
- We will be preparing a blog post in the next few weeks with some of the best entries.
Three of our favorite entries posted by August 31 will each win a die-cut Envato sticker!
See the top 5 reasons why you’ll occasionally see us run these events
Good luck! We’re looking forward to seeing and reading about your recommendations!