Coming Soon HTML Template got Hard Rejected

My template also got rejected. Can anyone help me figure out why this is the case?
http://templates.idealwebguru.com/asiteche/

Waiting for some suggestion for my mistakes.

TIA

All best,
idealwebguru

Make your item design quality more unique & aesthetic hope will approved.

Thanks

Thanks for your reply. That mean I have to create another design to submit again. Because they already suggest I can’t upload this item again.

yes try to make more unique and creative item for envato themeforest.
Before that take a small research on envato themeforest market on that category.
Hope more helpful for you.

Best of luck

Have you checked my link? Is any other problem you found without unique design issue? As an expert have found any other issues? Please let me know If you. Very very thanks.

There is the reason i told you to take research on envato themeforest coming soon templates.
hope you understand.

Thanks a lot

1 Like
  • Design needs improvement

• More premium features

• It’s not fully mobile optimised

1 Like

Can you please give me a short brief about “More premium features” and in which screen size of mobile you found problem. Any kind of suggestion will be appreciated. Thanks

On my iPhone - it’s mostly the countdown that doesn’t respond but obviously that’s a key part

Not having a footer makes things feel slightly unfinished

To compete now, esp given the limited features of coming soon templates, you need:

1. flawless design - with respect some of the basics esp with typography could do with improvement

2. premium or unique value. As it’s so easy to download coming soon items for free online, to be successful here requires features, functionality or creative which cannot be found for free elsewhere

1 Like

Thank you very much for giving your time and wonderful brief.

I have problem Error with the IMIC Shortcode: listings I have select the IMIC shortcode “listings”lem with template AutoStars

Pls help me

I have problem Error with the IMIC Shortcode: listings I have select the IMIC shortcode “listings”lem with template AutoStars

At 1st, you need to set the same font name for it.
Secondly, it’s on the top of page with small designed items.