Can't install theme on instantWP

I’ve installed InstantWP locally and I’m trying to install a theme I bought from here onto it.

I’m getting the message: “The uploaded file exceeds the upload_max_filesize directive in php.ini.” when I try to do it.

Any ideas what I could do to fix it? I’ve found the php.ini file and increated the 2M limit to 10M and it’s still not working.

Thanks

are you uploading all the PSD files as well? or possible the whole downloaded file from TF, you’ll need to unzip it theres a bunch of files inside including the theme files

chris_elevate said

I’ve installed InstantWP locally and I’m trying to install a theme I bought from here onto it.

I’m getting the message: “The uploaded file exceeds the upload_max_filesize directive in php.ini.” when I try to do it.

Any ideas what I could do to fix it? I’ve found the php.ini file and increated the 2M limit to 10M and it’s still not working.

Thanks

did you restart apache or whatever server you are using after making changes in the php.ini file?

Closing and re-opening Instant-WP has fixed it!

Brilliant, thanks. Obviously the server didn’t restart so therefore the modifications didn’t work.

Thanks again guys!