Can we submit "Print Template" Without PSD/EPS File ?

Hi, I have designed and prepared “Resume - Print Template” completely in Affinity Publisher / Designer / Photo file formats. Can i upload the “Resume - Print Template” with only these 3 file formats or PSD / EPS is must required file formats to be uploaded for any Graphic Print Templates?

Your file does not have to contain Eps but Psd should be… i don’t know what the requirements are but Psd, Word and InDesign most people use…

No you can’t

ok thanks for the information. :+1:

thanks for sharing link.! i’m clear now :+1:t4:

i think this is a wrong thing … i believe that designers should select the version that they like among these without having to do a battery of formats if they do not feel like it … after that people will be free to buy or not anyways, according to the fact that they have what they want or not …

Maybe I’m wrong but from some of my experience buyers looking for the most common and the simplest software ( mostly Adobe and Office for print ), it is ok the designer to choose differently software version but it’s just a question of how much benefit will have if they go that way…

1 Like