resume upload instruction help!??

Resume upload instruction help!

For AI and Doc file I need help please give me a instruction

What exactly do you need help with?

I believe resumes go under the Print Template category, so try taking a look at this article for what you need to do to submit it.

1 Like

hello there!

can you give me some feedback to upload this resume!

Honestly, I don’t think this will be accepted. There’s just not much to it that sets it apart from other templates, or that makes it special enough for someone to spend money on.

Resume Templates is a hard one to submit to, simply because there’s not much left to do that hasn’t already been done. Try some interesting colours, shapes, patterns, texture, etc.

Also, the layout of the text seems off. I especially don’t like how close the contact info is to “Pro Skills”. Also, the right column is so much longer than the other two, this throws off the balance a bit. If you can, try to make sure that each column is the same height, and if you’re having trouble with doing that purely with the text, then get creative and fill in the empty space with something interesting, like an icon or pattern. You can also try putting a smaller section in a box, then give appropriate spacing around the edges, that way you can fill some extra space without having to add more text.

1 Like

I have updated that what you think now!