Can anyone tell me what is reason behind for hard rejection?

Documentation link given there

Before submitting you can check all fields carefully.

Can you please guide me on that please?

A rejected item cannot be resubmitted. At least if no significant changes were made

I’m not a programmer, but I can definitely say that your design is of insufficient quality

2 Likes

Why you guys always talking about design all the time. I’m not try to selling any design items right??? I’m trying to selling Code functionality there is so many script in there those not look good than mine.

Because the formula for success on this market is code + design (including presentation) + novelty. All this gives your item commercial potential. When several people have written to you about design, why not listen to it? You simply reject the help provided to you by other members of the forum. Also, if you want to succeed on this market, I would advise you to compare your item with the best items of the market, not with the worst, because this is the way up, and the first option is the way down

I appreciated, but this design not bad as i need to redesign the script there is so much effort already in there. Also improvement never end it will be never end hope you understand. My code quality i can say 100% is as per codecanyon standard code is error free as well as latest library used.

Note : Quality, Quality, Quality is 100% will be Approved. Reviewer decision is final. Any new item you can focus quality standards.

So this script doesn’t have any Quality?
Look I’ve work experience with top level author so i know what’s i need to put in script but this is very disappointing i always try to make sure my code is error free and as well design good.

@devspunch

If you ask for advice/help or comments on the forum at least listen to what people reply without getting offended by the replies.
I’m not an author on here, but as a BUYER then no I wouldn’t buy this script in its current format.

My immediate observations are:

We have completed our review of “Shikkhaloy - School Management System” and unfortunately we found it isn’t at the quality standard required to move forward, and you won’t be able to re-submit this item again.
So this part is clear - you cannot resubmit the item without making drastic changes.

1. The login page looks like you didn’t care - you put in a button for Login which looks nice, and then red coloured text saying Forgot password click here;
  2. Am I correct in saying your frontend consists of just one page? How do people then change or edit the privacy policy page, terms or gdpr pages?
  3. I like the homepage - it looks really smart but the admin section looks difficult to find an easy way around what you have put into it.

Also in some of your category headings you presumably have hard-coded some text header columns - “fine a day - USD” so how does someone change that?
Also your back-end themes do not change immediately - they seem to lag behind.

Tested on Firefox

If i fix those issue do you think it will be approved?

@devspunch

In answer to your question - if I fix those issues do you think it will be approved"

The truth is I don’t know. I’m not working at Envato, and I’m not one of the reviewers on their team. I would like to say (in case you thought I or others on here were being rude or off-handed) that we can only go by what we see and test online. I always take my hat off to people like yourself who have worked so hard to design a theme or code for something like this.

See what @romlam pointed out - compare the items that are selling through Envato. In addition to romlans point, then if you find an item that nearly matches your one, then read the comments and feedback on the item that is for sale. Often buyers will have expectations of what looks great, what works but most importantly (aside from code+design+presentation+novelty) they want to use something that doesn’t be overly complicated. And if it needs all these bits and pieces, then it needs to be clear to understand and work through - they just want clarity.

Don’t give up mate - but as I have learnt myself with designing websites, just because I UNDERSTAND the links and structure, doesn’t mean the person viewing it will see it the same way. I hope in some way I have helped you :slight_smile:

Thanks

For envato it’s not true brother there is so many item not better than me on codecanyon which is not good.

:man_facepalming:
As I already wrote, you absolutely do not care about the advice of forum members. Writing something to you here is useless and a waste of time :no_good_man:

There is no support email for Envato where we can send mail and I raised tickets many times for Hard rejected Items, but they just close the tickets without solving the issue and said “this is duplicate ticket”. Support system for Hard rejected Items is not good. Without knowing the issue how can we solve it.

There’s just no way that envato can provide detailed feedback on hard rejected items.

They get thousands of submissions monthly, so even using generic comments would cause chronic delays and where some authors are a considerable way off the standards, providing feedback which they are unable to action correctly is actually likely to cause even greater confusion or frustration.

This is why the current soft/hard rejected model is the best of a tough option.

For what it’s worth - our comment above relates to authors suggesting that reviews are done by bots etc. (which they are not) and not related to the cause of a rejection