Can a theme licence be used for two sites?

Hello,
Please I’m asking if i subscribe in to themeforest, can I have unlimited downloads ? does downloaded themes will work after the end of the membership? the theme licence that i will got can use it for more than one site ? I’m already beginner* , thank you in advance .

You need a separate download/license for each individual site being created.

The theme will work post subscription

You need to be subscribed when the site is compete - you can’t stockpile and download themes to be used on a project in the future after you have unsubscribed

1 Like

What Charlie said, but please note that there’s no subscription available to Themeforest, only to Envato Elements… so you should check the available content on Elements before subscribing, as not all Themeforest content is on Elements.

2 Likes

thank you a lot for your replay, I like to informe you that i’m building a real estate website for a client, so kindly i’m asking if I can build the site with theme from envatomarket in my host like testing the thème and after change the host to my clients hosting and domain to to another one the licence and the theme will works ? thank you so much

thank you a lot for your replay, I like to informe you that i’m building a real estate website for a client, so kindly i’m asking if I can build the site with theme that i bought from envatomarket in my host like testing it, and after change the host to my clients hosting and domain to to another one the licence and the theme will works ? thank you so much

Yes but you will need to deregister and fully remove it from your hosting first

1 Like

remove all the wordpress app from the server can be considerate like deregistering ?

i will activate it again in the client hosting with the same licence code?

No - the author will have a way to register the license that has to be done as well as removing the installation

1 Like

:pray::pray: so i should contact the author when doing that or what ? i don’t understand the process 100%

It will depend on the theme but documentation or support for the theme will be able to outline the right way to do it

FYI always better for the client to buy the theme - prevents issues with support/updates etc