Business License Question


I am looking into starting my own crossfit gym and i noticed some of the websites that caught my eye. I am wondering what type of license i need. I’m not really charging the user to gain access to the website but i do want to set up a type of membership thing where customers can sign up and pay thru the website to use the gym equipment or sign up for classes.


You only need a regular license. :slight_smile:


Thank you!

1 Like