License help.

I’m helping my friend with her website. Sadly I don’t understand legal things. I want to make sure she buys the correct license for the template. The template will be used for her business and will be used by her and her customers. Would the standard license be enough or would she need the extended license?

The standard license will be fine :grin:

Thank you for the help KingDog.

1 Like