Bootstrap One page Landing Page - Quality requirements

Hi,

I am new to Themeforest. I had created HTML page templates using Bootstrap 5. My item is rejected for the following reason.

we found it isn't at the quality standard required to move forward, and you won't be able to re-submit this item again

Could someone please help me understand what quality standards I am failing to achieve?

My Theme demo: https://designsbydebabrata.tk/

With respect there’s nothing premium in that demo

• the fundamentals like typography and construction are very very basic

• the styling looks like off the shelf UI elements without extended design

• generally the one page market is hugely over saturated and (regardless of it being Bootstrap 5) it still needs to offer premium features and functionality

Thank you for your feedback. Just to clarify, you are not talking about the main page right? You have seen the Six different pages that I have listed in the gallery, correct? I kept the main page very simple and its purpose is to keep the links of the different variations of pages, that I have created, in one place. Do you feel the actual themes that I listed in the gallery are not satisfactory?

No we mean within the 6 demo pages - each one suffers from similar problems with design basics and lack of distinct or premium design/features etc