Quality Standard required in theme?

I sent my theme to be approved and was rejected:
unfortunately we found it is not the quality standard required to move forward, and you will not be able to re-submit this item again.

They did not tell me what is not good. Do I have to improve the documentation? do I have to improve the code? do I have to add pages in my theme?

I would like some clarifications to be able to work on the subject and try again to send it

Thank you

I think you have post your demo to get feedback.
then people can reply to you well.

I got nervous, excuse me
this is the theme
https://www.alessiofrugoni.com/creative/

you have done a good job but they expect more unique & aesthetic design for themeforest WordPress platform

thanks, but it’s not for WP but it’s in HTML and Bootstrap 4.

With respect this is a long way from the standard needed for approval.

• There is a lack of premium features and execution and it would be easy to find a free alternative.

• There are issues with basic design fundamentals incl. typography, hierarchy, spacing and consistency

• Using duplicate content in tables etc. feels unfinished and rushed

• Having a portfolio with link icons that don’t go to item details or even open image previews etc. again feels unfinished

I would suggest abandoning this and spend some time refining your skills and reviewing the big selloing items on the marketplaces to get a better understanding of the expected quality, attention to detail etc.

1 Like

Thanks for your answer,
my choice was not to use external frameworks for slides, the portfolio etc, but to use bootstrap components.
I realize that the design is the standard bootstrap and may not like it.
If theme forest wants a more sophisticated design there are no problems.

Thanks again for your reply

Hi @afsolution

Please don’t panic.
I have checked your demo please don’t mind the design is very simple and looking some odd. As like at Home bellow banner left column and right column looking odd, 3 lines border for Title looking odd and …

Service section design is very poor.
Please study more hope you will submit quality Item for next submit.

Thanks

@mgscoder I am pleased to have a clear answer.
I will use bootstrap to handle only the responsive.
Now I start working to get a design job done.

Thank you

Hi @afsolution

Happy to know your great decision. Best of luck for your next submit.

Thanks

Thank you for your submission. unfortunately we found it isn’t at the quality standard required to move forward, and you won’t be able to re-submit this item again

They did not tell me what is not good. Do I have to improve the documentation? do I have to improve the code? do I have to add pages in my theme?

Demo :http://peerlesspoint.com/peerless