Better Envato - Chrome Extension for Envato Authors

Yeah it’s nice to see a desktop notification along with email alert.

Hello All,

Just a quick update : The new version (v1.2.8) is live now. As you know, Envato depreciated the old API. It may stop working in the future. So, please create new Envato API personal token (please tick all options) add add the same in the Better Envato Options page. I will upgrade to new API in the next update. Make sure you are ready with the token. else, the will not work for you from the next update. (v2.0.0)

Note: There’ll be an annoying alert box in the author dashboard. It will hide automatically once you added the new personal token.

###What’s new? (v1.2.8)

Now you can hide unwanted tags from the forums. See options page for more info. And badges are back below avatars. Woohoo… its even better now.

Credits: Thanks @webcreations907 for bringing back the badges.

###How to Update Extension
Go to Chrome Extensions Page and click Update Extension button. You’re done :blush:

Let me know your thoughts.

~Surjith

3 Likes

Wow! This new update brings a whole new experience of browsing the forums. Thanks @surjithctly :heart_eyes:

1 Like

Thank you! Great work :slight_smile:

1 Like

hi this is really useful plugin it worked great for a 2 to 3 day’s then it stopped showing any updates until i go into options and click on save again. Now it’s working again! but in 2 - 3 days it will stop until is do that… not sure what to do to make it work always.

fantastic bro…instead of rupee symbol only box is displaying. am i missing anything?

@GraphiTivity That’s strange. The value is saved in Local storage. may be are you clearing the cache, history, content & storage of chrome?

Also, when it happens again, can you just open the options page and click Inspect Element. now in resource tab, you can see the Local Storage menu. Can you check the values are there?

@graphix_shiv the Rupee symbol is unicode. Do you have latest unicode font installed in your machine?

@surjithctly yes installed but the symbol is missing. Could you pls give me link to latest unicode font? thnks in advance.

Can you see the above rupee symbol?

You may able to download from Microsoft website.

@surjithctly no. i cant. but i’ve installed the font. any suggestion? pls.

That should be old I think. Alternatively, You can install Rupee font in different way. You may Google for that.

Sure buddy i will do that and let you know next time… Thanks!

@surjithctly thanks buddy…windows update to Indian Keyboard solved issue.

Sometimes there is an audible notification, but no sale. How can this be explained?

Mostly you might got one referral…

Is that the case?

i just added this plugin to chrome. hope this helpful. :slightly_smiling:

great work by the way. thank you.

@surjithctly: Now I don’t receive notification when have new purchase. Can you check it.
I used Chrome 48.0.2564.97 on MacOS 10.11.3

Wonderful work!!! :wink:

Hello,

can you check again by Disabling the plugin and enabling again?

If issue persist, please send me an email to support at surjithctly.in