There doesn’t seem to be a Dashboard Plus thread on the new forums yet, so I’m starting one to continue the original thread from the old forums.
Dashboard Plus was created by @revaxarts - it’s a browser extension that graphs some of your Envato sales data from the statement page.
Code is here on github: http://github.com/dtbaker/dashboard-plus
It has just been updated to work with the new US tax values in the statement file. This will show you the number of sales that have been taxed along with all the other standard details. Here’s a quick screenshot:
Google Chrome Instructions:
Download as a Google Chrome extension here: https://chrome.google.com/webstore/detail/dashboard-plus-for-envato/gcbcdaghonmljaplbpbbimmmfhmhcheh?hl=en
- Install Greasemonkey
- Click the Greasemonkey icon arrow, choose “new user script”.
- Type in “dashboardplus” into name, namespace and description boxes.
- Click ok, an editor box will appear.
- Delete everything in this window.
- Open script.js this script, copy everything, paste it into the greasemonkey window.
- Click Save.
- Visit your marketplace statement page.