Best Website Navigation Menus

At the heart of every well-designed website is a navigation menu. It’s a digital index and online compass that guides the user around a website helping them discover what they’re looking for. This crucial element of a website is often overlooked. So, to serve as inspiration, we thought we’d spotlight some great examples of “nav” menus from around the Envato ecosystem, as recommended by our community, that combine both beauty and functionality.

2 Likes

Lupi - Mini Android Material Chat App UI by pixelcirkus
I like the flat style. I saw PizzaHut in the preview image :heart:

Navigation Package by Uidigger
Another nice flat design. Rounded and clean shapes… and things :eyes:

Clean, Colors are consistent & visually engaging.

###Here are my recommendations

1. Kalopsia Flat Menu Bars by Flatberry from GraphicRiver
    Modern navigation menu in line with current trends. I like the contrast used in the presentation, which actually makes it very professional and corporate. Search icon + user links makes this menu complete.

2. Parada | Creative Agency WordPress Theme by themezinho from ThemeForest
    I like the fullscreen navigation with video as background. The video makes the fullscreen navigation more attractive and of course, special.

1 Like

My favorite is vertical menu combined with mega menu plugins, they allow to see more and pick correct category. Also worth mention in this item is Shop page with category menu itself, most user friendly solution ive ever seen.

Mobile interface for ecommerce are not that easy to design as they look, and not that easy to navigate via mobile phones. But solution that user named Beatduo provided is really smart and clean.

Mega menu with background image.
Prescholl Item: https://themeforest.net/item/preschool-multipurpose-business-wordpress-theme-for-infants-nurseries-and-play-school/16259973

This website is using full screen Navigation Menu. I like this type of Menu. A website looks awesome when it comes with full screen menu.

This item is using Mega Menu. This type of menus are always awesome to create a beautiful website. So, I like this Menu Item.

Minimal full page menu with clean UX.

Modern flat layout with every variations possible.

2 Likes

Hello,

My choice of theme using best menu is following

1. Themeforest

Enar - Responsive Multi-Purpose Joomla Template BY joomlastars

Enar menu is good for any device with good responsive

https://themeforest.net/item/enar-responsive-multipurpose-joomla-template/14497261

Horizontal Menu

Vertical Menu

1. GraphicRiver

Collection of Navigation Bars # 5 BY yashma

Menu have many angled styles

30 Likes
  1. I like this baby store menu which has tabs too inside the menu and nicely designed with columns and image carousal in different tab of the menu

1. This app interface is really looks amazing, Specially the blocks overall. Perfect for Ecommerce, Store.

8 Likes
2 Likes

nice excellent work

1 Like

Hi. I want to underline namely this kind of menu among lots of the others available in our theme because this Slide Top menu has a Multi-Column structure. If saying shortly, it’s looking just amazing, fits for lots of projects and I haven’t met similar solutions before, but this is my personal point of view.

Most popular useful menu designs from Gustablo PSD Template (https://themeforest.net/item/gustablo-restaurant-psd-template/19031268 ) :

1. We would like to recommend the navigation menu from our LMS Education WordPress Theme - SmartOWL
    We believe that our navigation menu is in line with current trend and also corporate. The navigation is completed with the bullets between each item.

2. The second recommendation comes from GraphicRiver, Flat Navigation Kit by vaccuum
    Simple. Flat. Corporate, perfect for any type of theme or project.