Best Video Titles and Intros for Fashion, Style, & Make-up Vlogs and Videos

What does it take to make a good makeup tutorial video? That’s the focus of this guide, featuring a selection of some of the best video templates, and stock music on the Envato Blog.

The list in that article is a curation, in part, made out of the opening titles templates suggested below by our VideoHive community. So, if you’re willing to get into the weeds a bit, scroll down and check out some of the amazing video templates on offer.

I hope our items make your next makeup tutorial a success!

3 Likes

Rising Teaser Studio is great for Fashion Show Video Installation! I think on the big screen it will look impressive and exciting. This product is nice for using as Fashion TV Show Intro or Announcement for Fashion Events.

This project is great for Fashion Portfolio presentation. I like minimal style and nice quality of music synchronization. This project can be used as ob web site and TV Channel. Autor have a good taste! I like easy customized and fast rendered projects )

1 Like

It is for Weddings, but font and titles, as well as Bokeh overlays would look good in make-up vlogs :slight_smile:

Unusual and creative project. I think on the big screen it will look impressive and exciting.This project can be used as ob web site and TV Channel.

Dynamic project. Very well suited for advertising, promotional clips. This project can be used as ob web site and TV Channel.

2 Likes

I think it is one of the most stylish fashion openers on Videohive. Great work with lines, interesting shapes for media placeholders and a beautiful kaleidoscope effect make this project unique and awesome! Well done @rigsmotion!

And of course, the king of fashion projects on Videohive - @microzooms and his the most popular fashion project - Golden Dreams! The sales of this project speak for themselves. Amazingly beautiful particles, great bokeh transitions, stylish the initial and the final scenes. The beauty of this project can leave indifferent nobody!

1 Like

Hello!
My nominations:

Extremely bright and colorful project. It has contrast minimalistic design and smooth animation.

This is my project. I do not create fashion templates often, but i think this one is good for this.
It has smooth animation, minimal design, bright colors and nice glints )

2 Likes

I really liked the pastel colors, with a modern and sophisticated design style, very well done animation!

https://videohive.net/item/elegant-fashion/19213544?s_rank=28

Template combined with technology and fashion, I really liked everything about the design, it seems to be very complex to create too!

1 Like

Let me introduce my «Glitch Cube Titles Pack» AE project. Daring dynamic design allows the use of these titles for stylish fashion dynamic presentations

Stylish slideshow «Hypnosis» by AI-OT. So dynamic, so inspiring. Geometric figures look very stylish. I think this item will be looks great with the first item

Can we show Logos project which suits Fashion? @scottwills

Fun Fashion Pack

It goes well with the audience for younger brands. The spontaneity, movement and raw emotions should be at full screen.
It has an excellent structure for use in any vlogs and fashion videos.

Trendy Mark

I really want to mention the great author and his excellent work. ‘Trendy Mark’ has excellent technical performance and a great sense of style.

1 Like

1 Dynamic and stylish design. Glitch combined with smooth animation.
It is perfect for a presentation and commercials

2 I like this work. Interesting style and harmonious color combination.
It seems to me a very dynamic and modern. Perfect for fashion

Clean and trendy design, perfect for presentation, portfolio, promo, fashion slideshow. Very easy to use – just put your footages in placeholders and edit text.
Fashion Promo Presentation

White Fashion Promo
It is realy clean and minimalistic stylish fashion promo. Maximum compatibility and flexible of usage that template will help you to create stand out video or slideshow!

My second submission of nomination it is Fashion Promo template. I think it’s original and smart template with professional style and well organized structure! I realy like it

1. Best Video Titles for Fashion
Probably one of the most simple fashion openers in the market. This is the reason of its strength. White, clear, elegant. There is no glitch effects or any unnecessary animation. All attention is on the content.

2. Best Intro for Fashion
Author really uses timings and editing by the scale. These classical methods are incredibly relevant here. Furthermore, the right feeling of tempo-rhythm is emphasized by rotation and mirrors effect. This is a right benchmark of the genre.

Perfect Elegant Title opener for Fashion Shows, Elite Design with Micro details makes your Show Titles great.Best part of the Project is it does not require any third party plugins and comes with several color options.

Most favorite Project, Complete Package for all your Glamour, Fashion and related events, Elite Colors, Rich Look, Good Typo and dynamic animations makes your Final Product great