VideoHive: Perfect Pair Email Campaign
We’re putting together an email marketing campaign that will feature a number of VideoHive and Audiojungle items, offered at a discount for one week. If you’d like to be involved, please use this thread to nominate items from your portfolio. This thread is for VideoHive nominations - you can find the AudioJungle thread here.
Here’s everything you need to know:
What is the campaign?
We’re looking for some Perfect Pairs - video and audio items that work amazingly well together. We’ll be featuring these pairings in a collection page, and promoting them via email to our most engaged AudioJungle and VideoHive customers.
We’d like you to nominate an After Effects or Premiere Pro item, and the AudioJungle track that best fits with it. This can be a track that you’ve already synced to your video item, but doesn’t need to be. If your item is picked, we’ll contact the author of the AJ track for approval to include their track in the campaign.
For this campaign we’d like to feature selected items that are at a discount of 50% from their normal sale price.
The campaign will launch during the week commencing Tuesday 17th July, and will finish on Wednesday, 25th July.
We’ll be sending three emails during this campaign:
- Campaign launch, directly featuring half of the available items for the campaign, and linking to a collection page that contains the full list
- Campaign follow-up, directly featuring the items not listed in the launch email, and linking to the same collection page
- “Ending soon” reminder in the final 48hrs, featuring some of the best performing items from the campaign, and linking to the full collection page.
What are you looking for?
- Rule #1: You must be the author of the item you’re submitting
What we’re looking for
- Items that are high quality, presented well, and up-to-date
- Items with a minimum of 5 sales
- To help us be sure that the discount is off your normal sale price, the nominated item must have been listed at a consistent price since June 4th (30 days prior to the promotion period). See this Help Centre article for details on pricing and sales.
What we’re NOT looking for:
- Items that are old and no longer on-trend
- Items that have not been kept updated.
- Items with lower ratings (below 4 stars)
How do I take part?
Submit your nominations by adding a link and an image for your nominated item in the thread below.
What happens after I nominate my item(s)?
- If your item(s) are selected, we will contact you via your Envato Market email address.
- We will provide information about how and when your item price will be changed.
- Selected items will be promoted via a special Market Mail email campaign during the week commencing Tuesday, July 17th.
What if I want to withdraw my nomination?
If you’ve changed your mind, simply flag your nomination comment and let us know that you want to withdraw your item from consideration.
How are items selected?
All items nominated must meet the criteria selection listed above. Items for the promotion will then be chosen by the Envato Marketing team.
Who is responsible for changing the price of items?
All item prices will be automatically changed at the beginning of the Perfect Pair sale.
Note: For Author-Driven Pricing categories it will (as always) be up to the author to decide whether you leave a discount in place after the campaign finishes, manually return the item price to its original level, or set a different price altogether. As with all pricing decisions under our Author-Driven Pricing policy, that’s entirely up to you.
Timeline of events
- July 4th: We launched the nomination process (you’re reading it right now!)
- July 11th: Item nominations close, and we’ll inform the authors of selected items and provide more details via email.
- July 17th: Campaign launches (TBC)
- July 25th: Campaign closes (TBC)
We’re looking forward to seeing all your nominations and helping you to promote your incredible items! If you have any questions, please let us know.
Thank you so much again and good luck! Post your item nominations in the thread below.