Hey AJ and VH authors!
At the end of July, we are going to be running a marketing campaign that focuses on the power of matching Audio with Video, and we want your help!
We’re looking for AudioJungle and VideoHive authors to partner up and show us files that pair well with each other! Show us how music and motion graphics can blend together and really wow and audience.
The paired files that we like the best will be featured in an email campaign and sent to 200,000 highly engaged customers. As part of the campaign, the items selected will be discounted to 50% off their standard price for a duration of four days.
We’re looking for files in the following categories:
- Technology, Glitch
There will also be opportunities to include other files outside of these categories, so if you’ve got a great file you’d love to see included in this special promotion, don’t hesitate to let us know about them.
Criteria for selection (Please read before nominating)
- You must nominate both an AudioJungle music file and a VideoHive motion-graphics file.
- If you are nominating another author’s files along with your own, make sure you get their permission!
- You must be the author of the files you’re submitting
- The files must have at least 5 sales each
- We retain sole discretion over the files we promote, and we may change the content and format of the promotion (including which files are promoted) during the promotion in order to ensure it remains fresh and generally irresistible to recipients.
What’s in it for me?
- We’ll feature your file in our email campaign! A highly engaged group of subscribers will receive notice of your discounted file and be directed to your item/portfolio.
What’s the process?
- Put your nominations below and add a link to your items (you must be the author of at least one of the items). The items we promote will be selected from eligible submissions.
- We will be in touch if your items are selected for the promotion, and the pricing changes will be applied automatically for all items chosen for the duration of the campaign
What if I want to withdraw my nomination?
- No problem. If you change your mind after nominating, simply flag your comment and let us know that you want to withdraw your item from consideration.
Any other questions?
- Just drop a line here in this thread!