AudioJungle: Perfect Pairs Email Campaign Nominations

We’re putting together an email marketing campaign that will feature a number of AudioJungle and VideoHive items, plus ThemeForest & CodeCanyon items, offered at a 50% discount for one week. If you’d like to be involved, please use the form linked in this thread to nominate items from your portfolio. This thread is for AudioJungle nominations - you can find the VideoHive thread here.

Here’s everything you need to know:

What is the campaign?

We’re looking for some Perfect Pairs - video and audio items that work amazingly well together. We’ll be featuring these pairings in a collection page, and promoting them via email to our most engaged ThemeForest, CodeCanyon, AudioJungle and VideoHive customers.

We’d like you to nominate a music track from your AudioJungle portfolio. We’d love to have some nominations from the following genres, though we’re open to others as well:

• Cinematic
  • Corporate
  • Rock
  • Electronica
  • Ambient / Downtempo
  • Pop
  • Hip Hop
  • World-Beat
  • Percussion
  • Drum’n’Bass Breakbeat
  • Stomp / Percussive
  • Seasonal highlights (e.g. Summer)
  • Funk/Groove
  • Experimental/Abstract

For this campaign we’d like to feature selected items at a discount of 50% from their normal sale price.

The campaign will launch during the week commencing Monday 22nd July, and will finish on Tuesday 30th July.

We’ll be sending three emails during this campaign:

• Campaign launch, directly featuring half of the available items for the campaign, and linking to a collection page that contains the full list
  • Campaign follow-up, directly featuring the items not listed in the launch email, and linking to the collection page
  • “Ending soon” reminder during the final 48hrs, featuring some of the best performing items from the campaign, and linking to the full collection page.

What are we looking for?

:exclamation: VERY IMPORTANT :exclamation:
To help us ensure that the discount is off your normal sale price, the item must have been listed at a consistent price for the 30 days prior to the promotion period. Any item that has changed price after June 23rd will not be eligible for this promotion. See the Pricing Promotion rules below, for more details.

:white_check_mark: We’re looking for:

• Items that are high quality, presented well, and up-to-date
  • Music tracks with a minimum rating of 4 stars or 50 sales
  • To help us be sure that the discount is off your normal sale price, the nominated item must have been listed at a consistent price since June 23rd.

:no_entry: We’re NOT looking for:

• Items that are old and no longer on-trend
  • Items that have not been kept updated.
  • Items with lower ratings (below 4 stars)

How do I take part?

Submit your nominations by adding a link to your item in this form:

What happens after I nominate my item(s)?

• If your item(s) are selected, we will contact you via your Envato Market email address.
  • We will provide information about how and when your item price will be changed.
  • Selected items will be promoted via a special market email campaign during the week commencing Monday, July 22nd.

Timeline of events

• July 4th: We launched the nomination process (you’re reading it right now!)
  • July 14th: Item nominations close.
  • July 18th: We’ll inform the authors of selected items and provide more details via email.
  • July 23rd: Campaign launches (TBC)
  • July 30th: Campaign closes (TBC)

We’re looking forward to seeing all your nominations and helping you to promote your incredible items!

If you have any questions about this campaign, please post them in the Perfect Pairs FAQ thread.

1 Like

Pricing Promotion Rules

Consistent Price: Your item must have been listed at a consistent price for at least the 30 days leading up to the promotion period. See our Discount & Promotional Pricing Guidelines for more details.

Discount Price: By nominating for this promotion you are choosing to set your item’s list price to 50% off the stable price it has been listed at (during 30-day period of 23rd June to 23 July 2019). This promotional pricing change will be automatically applied on 23rd July, 2019. Sale items are rounded down to the nearest dollar after the discount has been applied.

Buyer Fee: The included buyer fee will not change. You can find more information on how to calculate prices with buyer fees here.

Author-Driven Pricing: Under our Author-Driven Pricing rules, you are free to change your price whenever you like, whether or not you previously nominated for the promotion. However, during the campaign period, we will be periodically reviewing the page to make sure we’re putting our best foot forward in promoting great deals for our customers. Items which do not meet the promotional criteria will be removed from the promotion (but will of course remain for sale on Envato Market).

@BenLeong
The link doesnt work, at least, for me.
Anyone else?

3 Likes

I have saw that is not working for me also at Themeforest ECN Link :frowning: http://prntscr.com/o9xfpv
After Click = http://prntscr.com/o9xg4y :frowning:

1 Like

Thanks guys! All campaign forms should be working properly now - some of the default settings reverted back when these were published, so I’ve just updated them all.

4 Likes