beginner needing help setting up blog

Hi, I’m new here and I’m fairly new to the blogging world. I have had a blog for about a year, my husband built it and well, basically did everything for me, all I did was the content and the pictures. Now, I am taking over as I am revamping everything. I just purchased the Letsblog template. Now I need to set it up the way I want it, and I don’t know how. First and foremost I would like it to be set up like the sample page was, with a header, the featured post larger and the other posts set up smaller at the bottom, with the right sidebar. I’d appreciate any help, tips or pointers.
Thanks!

For any kind of customizations are not available with theme support. So, you have to hire a freelancer to set up all things. You can hire me or a freelancer from Envato Studio to get your blog done. Cheers. :slight_smile:

I don’t think I’m looking for customization exactly, the LetsBlog template has 10 different options, I just want mine set up like the Classic. However I can not figure out how to do that. as of right now, my blog is just one long page of post after post.

Then, you should contact the author of that template. They may help you. Best of luck. :slight_smile:

Hello @genevievewilliams and welcome to our community!

If you wish to setup a theme to look like one of its demos, the easiest and most efficient way is to contact the author of the theme and he can help you with the steps.

Most probably you’ll have to import some data, but to make sure, here is where you can open a support ticket to ask the theme author: https://themegoods.ticksy.com/?envato_item_id=12340419

:hugs:

Thank you. My husband helped me figure it out. But this is super helpful.

Genevieve M. Williams

1 Like