avada woocommerce error fusion_tb_….

After update of avada (Builder 3.11.5 / Core 5.11.5) and woocommerce ( 8.6.1) to this latest version I’am getting an error. It looks like the function fusion_tb_…. is not working anymore. (example: https://kinderlandspeeltoestellen.nl/product/waterspeelplek-amersfoort/ ) A quick google search it seems I’m not the only one. I’ve contacted Avada support but the will not help me because Avada is purchased by another account. And there is no community. So I’m stuck. Any one got some ideas?

Find the account login details that it’s been purchased or purchase a new copy to get the support needed.

The account is from our webbuilder and not of our own. The license is registered on our company. I think it’s strange we can’t get support only if we by it again.

As the license is not transferred on Envato, it doesn’t give you much choices. Your options are:

• Contact the web design/developer to get the item updated and/or fix the issue
  • Purchase a new copy of the theme and contact Avada support for help
  • Hire a freelancer if you don’t keep in touch with the web designer/developer.

You may contact the item author by providing the Purchase code as a proof of that you have access but it’s a long shot, you could still try.