Avada Product Registration Needs To Be Updated

Hello to everibody! I have this problem: I 've got a site whit Avada (7.3.1) theme to manage. Right now I receive the allert wrote in the object of topic. Unfortunately is no more available the purchese number of the product, it hase lost from the precedent webmaster who create the site. Please how, and it is possible to get a new token for the product? Or, I apologize :-(((, is necessary to get a new license, so buy another copy of the theme? Sorry for my lacks in english.
Thank you very much in advance and have a nice day
Bruno

1 Like

create new token from your account will not work for the theme if the theme has purchased using another account. in this case you can purchase a new license and them your personal token will work for you.

Thanks

1 Like

Hi Mgscoder tahnk’s for the quick answer; excuse me for my dummy question: I have to go to the market place and re buy the theme to get the license?
Thank You

Hi @mud-querido ,

if you would like to go with new license then you have to purchase the theme from your account.
Also you can ask any pre-purchase query directly to the theme author by posting comments going through the theme Comments page. theme author will answer your query.

Thanks

Hi Mgscoder! Thank You very much even for your patience