Author Name

Hello, everyone. Can anyone tell me where I can find the real name of the author after buying a song? Only the name with which the author is registered here can be found in the license. But I need the right name for a film project to be legally on the safe side.

Try to get in touch with the author and ask him, but I am not sure it is something which he has to disclose to you to be honest. First time I actually hear about someone who needs that in the context of Envato items.

Hey, @ErikP666

Go to the item you purchased and if he provides his name it should be listed on the right side of your screen under the “Composer” like here:

If it’s not listed there, try to contact the author via direct message on his profile, right here:

Good Luck! :slight_smile:

Thank you for the answer. In Germany you have to give the names of the composers of the music titles before the production if you want to produce a DVD. That sucks.

Just get in touch with the author and explain him your situation. Worst case scenario is that he will tell you to use some made up name.

Thanks!