Author-Driven Pricing Coming to AudioJungle

+1 Lower price limit! We hope for your prudence and clear view of things!

9 Likes

Finally! I’ve stopped uploading since almost a year. I don’t know how or if Envato will tackle price dumping and/or a lower price limit, but letting me set the value for my OWN works makes me very happy.

Thanks Envato!

4 Likes

If Audiojungle keeps the lowest price the current prices (which they are already extremely low), then this is a good change.

If they let people put whatever price they want, or drop the lowest price point even lower than it already is, then it will be even harder to make any income from Audiojungle.

I hope I’m wrong but this seems to be the worse change it can happen on Audiojungle. Keep the prices as they are, they are already extremely low and now at least the competition stands on quality, not prices.

24 Likes

please Envato… don’t let authors go below the current prices for their items!
Otherwise we’ll see a race to the bottom… it’s allready full of sketchy authors, let’s keep this part of AJ fair at least.

35 Likes

It would be nice to keep the current price in the audiojungle as a minimum price threshold!!!:face_with_raised_eyebrow::pray:

19 Likes

I agree with the guys, it is necessary to leave the current prices as minimum threshold

15 Likes

It’s not going to happen. The only limit will be the fixed buyer fee. Of course, there will be thousands of tracks that will drop below the $19 mark.

6 Likes

+1 for minimum price treshold! But it was already said that it’s not happening :frowning_face:

3 Likes

The end of an honest life in envato…1000 fraudulent schemes will be seen in the near future. What do are you want? It will be a market and market relations

5 Likes

A huge number of authors from the other Envato marketplaces have also pleaded, begged, argued for a minimum threshold. To no avail.

ADP with no minimum, allows Envato to be more competitive while maintaining their fixed buyer fee. So I doubt they will stand for us here.

We better brace ourselves for the price dump storm that’s coming our way. Sketchy cloners won’t have a problem with the race to the bottom.

6 Likes

What will lose to Envato if they make this “lower limiter”? I think , they will not lose anything from this, and they will help the authors avoid the the chaos of prices as well as dumping. “Lower limiter” is necessary!

3 Likes

They are gaining competitiveness at minimal cost for them. This is not to be underestimated.

I am also for a minimum threshold. I just don’t see it happening.

2 Likes

We must first protect our earnings. Envato is already the most competitively capable market, but ordinary authors are defenseless!

3 Likes

This is good news, but I fully support the authors who ask for a minimum price threshold. We need this measure to protect ourselves from dumping!

7 Likes

will the lower price limit be set?

1 Like

We are trying to find out and convince Envato that we need this “lower price limit”. They (Envato) nothing answered us, and yet they do not want to make a step towards us in our direction! But we will achieve this! We do not give up!

1 Like

do not you think that authors with an extensive portfolio will arrange such a dumping that you will have very few authors?

2 Likes

This is what we are trying to prove to them! Also it concerns duplicated … duplicated accounts, where all the tracks are uploaded to 3 accounts, and they are absolutely the same. Envato - instead of the hard drive on the computer :slight_smile: Why upload the tracks to one account, they’d better be cloned at once (duplicated) into 3 accounts, and everyone is happy. All with money :slight_smile: (sarcasm). On audiojungle, duplicates are more than they can imagine, than on videohive(on which they introduced ADP).

Great News For Audio Jungle Author.
Hope They Maintain Their Minimum And Maximum Price Level :stuck_out_tongue:
Good Luck For All AJA :slight_smile:

1 Like

Great news!

Why to be a minimum threshold on Audiojungle only?
I believe if an item is very bad, even cost $10 instead $19, the sale number remain the same.

Everyone need to add any price without limits.

There a lot authors here on envato, too many items and too many different prices …
… But less people make the difference.

Quality is the key, not the price numbers.

2 Likes