Audiojungle tutorials requests

Hey gyus)

I started youtuble channel with music tutorials for audiojungle authors)

Can you please make some tutorial requests for me)

It’s really important, because I want to make useful videos for audiojungle authors)

Thank you!

8 Likes

Oh! very good idea! I see your tutorial about corporate track and it’s great!
It’s very important to make music better!

Thank you)
Maybe you want to watch something special?
I’m trying to understand what themes of videos are interesting for audiojungle authors)

Yes! I see that you have make several tutorials! It’s amazing! I want to see all videos!
Maybe more about mix and mastering, it’s very hard to make tracks loud!
Thanks!

2 Likes

For me the guitar , specially rock and acoustic guitars, are very hard to do! Maybe some tutorials to how to make a great riff! :grinning:

1 Like

Thank you for your request!))))

Hi! I’d like to see video tutorial of making Epic music for AJ. :blush: But all of your tutorials are very useful. Thank you! :pray:

1 Like

Yeah I’m curious about your guitar. Your guitar sounds amazing! Please make the tutorial about that :smile:

1 Like

I’d like to see Hip-Hop tutorial. I’ve seen several Hip-Hop tuts on YoTube, but it’s hard for me to tell if they are good or bad, because i.m completely unfamilliar with this genre.

2 Likes

It’s very interesting how to record a guitar in the pop style, it is to understand how to make it up to how much to get this sound. As well as the sidechain, what tools you need to take part in order to reach the groove in pop tracks. What synths to use for leasing on choruses with guitars to get fat And even dubstep and all the electronic tracks you have in these styles are especially good. :slight_smile:

1 Like

And HIP-HOP, in more detail if you can, thank you.

1 Like

Thank you, guys for your requests!!!))))

I’d like to learn to make those “Fashion” tracks :slight_smile:
P.S. Thank you very much for what you’re doing! It’s very generous of you!

1 Like

Great videos, thanks a lot!

Since you’re asking about requests, I think your videos would have much more views if you added your narration, explaining the things you do while producing.

3 Likes

I’m planning to make tutorial about fashion tracks)

2 Likes

Thank you for idea!
This is one of my next steps)

2 Likes

Great job! I noticed that you have a large collection of Kontakt libraries (which I can not afford) and try to find similar sounds from my software.
Anyway, it is very helpful to watch how other producers work and steal some ideas…

1 Like

Thank you so much, awesome idea! :slight_smile:

1 Like