AudioJungle Sales Monitor

Stably dead.

Deadly-ish

Very much alive these last few days!

ps: I have uploaded quite a few tracks this last month… so that helps as well.

2 Likes

I even got broadcast and mass reproduction licenses in one week, which is quite unusual for me! I did not upload a single track for more than a month, by the way.

Which leads me to the conclusion, that updating old tracks (improving the sound a little, adding extra tags, etc) can also boost sales to some extent. Would be interesting to know, is it just a coincidence or not. Anybody had the same experience?

2 Likes

It does help, I think. I also updated many items last year. No big changes: a bit more accurate tags, better (shorter/more concise) descriptions, etc. It made a positive change. So, it’s probably a good reflex to have (I mean, reviewing items, like say, after a year or two). Because in the heat of the moment, it’s easy to overlook some details.

Good luck! :slight_smile:

1 Like

About my sales: less deadly-ish now. Around average. :sunglasses:

1 Like

I updated a few dozens old tracks for a month, there is a gain, but … not too big :slight_smile:

1 Like

Thanks for your input, guys!

3 Likes

This is a strange week. Sales have not yet died, but at death.
2018-04-11_13-31-17

I think April is sadder than March. But more than half a month ahead. Hope dies last.

Here’s my April…

Earnings%20%20AudioJungle%20-%20Mozilla%20Firefox

Super dead week for me…
Truly hope it picks up!
:grapes:

Would love to contribute with a nice ‘absolutely dead’, guys, but I checked statement a few minutes ago and I just had a reversal. Taking absolutelydeadness to a whole new level.

That reversal comes from a deaf guy. Sure.

3 Likes

Then it’s not dead anymore - it’s UNdead.

5 Likes

Good week so far!!

1 Like

Only 3 sales from the beginning of April to the present day… Fabulous month (last time was normal). No, I do not lose heart.

Those sales are off the charts!

1 Like

I’ll never understand these reversals. Fortunately I didn’t get one yet.

The customer can listen to the track, he can download the preview and work with it and he still got the item without watermark when he got his money back.

This option on AJ is just not understandable and certainly frustrating when it hits you.

Hey Udo,

Sales reversals have nothing to do with the buyer changing their mind. Sales reversals are different to refunds (which are far rarer!) in that they happen as the result of a chargeback on a credit card. This happens when stolen credit card info is used to make purchases. Envato legally must refund the money, so it’s completely out of their control. They do however immediately suspend the account responsible for the illegitimate transaction.

1 Like