AudioJungle Sales Monitor

If the search engine mountain will not come to you… then you must go to the search engine mountain.

3 Likes

3 hours till March, and i need 20 sales more for my sale´s average :joy::rofl::rofl:

These last few days and a few bigger licenses have just saved this month and made it above average! Phew…

Good luck to all next month… let’s see if spring brings in sales :wink:

5 Likes

15% above average here, pretty good month despite being short. :slight_smile:

2 Likes

It won’t and there is no such thing as “luck” it will just be a steady decline.

You are a sour poopieface! :slight_smile: But i still wish you good luck as well.

And just upload beeps and blips, market them better then competition… profit?

Sadly. life makes you like that when it constantly kicks you when you are down.

I understand you, i lost my job and i was using AJ to pay the bills, but last months i don´t even reach that. :disappointed_relieved:

A big Hug.

I just think you can go to great lengths to try and produce quality and if the search algorithms are against you whats the point ? Also having your sfx work stolen and re-sold as audio here (I must say Envato are very helpful with this so no reflection on them) will also be having a detrimental effect on my sales.

Yikes! Someone on audiojungle stole items and uploaded them on AJ?

Don’t forget the new trend: “bops and blops”!
Same old “pops and plops”, but with the first “p” upside down.
The future of sounds! :smile:

2 Likes

My apologies in advance to the fellas composers who had cra**y sales this month, but I wanted to share this totally unexpected event, as it could eventually happen to anyone.

Until a few hours ago, february was closing as a pretty good month for me. Basically the exact same incomes as January (that had been great), even with 3 days less. Tomorrow I woke up and there it was, that last extra sale that put it slightly above. Sleepy and still seeing all blurry I checked the statements page and, what do you know, it was a pack! Way to go! But the stun came right after: the buyer, from Italy, purchased a Music Broadcast & Film unlimited license!!! This last-minute unexpected sale catapulted the monthly balance, and February ended up being my best month since I joined AJ back in 2015… Stayed tuned for ‘Chapter II: The reversal’, the horror sequel.

Truly, I don’t mean to brag at all. Just sharing this little inspiring, motivational, uplifting and positive story. Really hope it picks up for those who had a shi**y month.

feb

13 Likes

Sadly if you dig around it may not be too long before you recognise your sounds somewhere else. The hard thing is proving it. It’s very time consuming and hard to police unless you have hard evidence. I have had one DMCA case opened and successfully had audio taken down here that was infringed. Just worth checking for yourself if you have time. The usual suspects are very unusually short, and sometimes filtered top and tailed audio that is obviously avoiding the watermark.

1 Like

January and February 2018 were a bit less profitable than last year, but at least, they go in the right direction one from the other, so I’m still hopeful for March.
January-February-2018

4 Likes

wow, already alive - congrats! :+1:

6 Likes

You have an hawk eye! (Did not even knew I had already one!)
Gotta start somewhere, haha! :blush:

1 Like

I have the same as last year. Good January and average February. I believe in March! :sunglasses:
2018-02-28_17-18-07

2 Likes

Febrary was the most stressful month so far,but in the end it become my all time second best month :slight_smile:

1 Like

That’s not bragging. That’s a great story. Congratulations!

4 Likes