AudioJungle Sales Monitor

Hello eveyone iam a new member here i got my first sale and i earn 50% of the total price !!
the item price is 19$ and i get 9.5$ is it calculated right ?? iam exclusive author on audio jungle !

would love to hear from you guys !!! thanks

Yes it’s right. Your share will get bigger after you sell more on AJ. :smile:

1 Like

It can be less if the buyer comes from USA.

Fun fact: I got more sales from South-Korea then the USA last month… almost double the sales! :thinking:

2 Likes

winter olympic games, maybe?

1 Like

South Korea are second for me, in terms of all-time sales. Although, on my non-exclusive account, China are second for 2018. They sprang out of nowhere… weren’t even in my top ten prior to this year.

1 Like

Hi,
is this thread a way to totally discourage newbies like me, so they leave and the people being here since a long time will have a larger slice ? :slight_smile:

Just joking, but this is really sad to read… that being said, I reckon the competition is tough…

1 Like

The competition is tough, but I would agree that negative comments being posted within this thread is discouraging to all authors. If the situation is as dreadful as regularly reported then I am sure that a mass exodus would take place. New authors should feel encouraged by the more established authors and be confident in this marketplace.

8 Likes

+1 Great post @gballx

1 Like

Negative posts abound, but once in a while, some authors are posting graphs or stats showing it’s still possible to make sales here. Some of them even have crazy success stories to share. Good luck! :slight_smile:

3 Likes

This post is about sales, not about “good” sales.

1 Like

February was an average month for me with 15 sales. No sales for 9 days now though! :open_mouth:
Good Luck in March everyone!:+1:

2 Likes

Hi there! The jungle is getting thicker and thicker, indeed. But in this thread you’ll also find many authors who share positive and very encouraging experiences and stats. Keep it up!

3 Likes

They are capped, if genre is “power noise neo folk”.

Very strong start of March, with 14 sales already. It feels like the September, which is always a time when things start to go well fo me.

7 Likes

That´s because you got a good portfolio. :slight_smile:
Congrats!

1 Like

@Manriquedelara Thanks, I checked out your tracks last week, and I think the same about yours. :slight_smile:

1 Like

Haha, Thank you, but i´m still tryin to. :slight_smile:
Saturday…, beer time! :beers:

Wow amazing, weekend didn’t stop the sales for you. Congrats anyway :wink:

1 Like

February was the best month in my career. Made 110 sales per this month. But over the last week, sales have fallen dramatically. Just 2 sales from 26 to 28 of February and 3 sales from 1 to 4 of March. Maybe I need to take a break in March and just prepare new music for April?

4 Likes