AudioJungle Sales Monitor

Same here. Amazing February and killing silence now.

1 Like

Strong start of March! But then…
March%20Stats%20-%20Nonzerobot

6 Likes

We wish that this week will be better for everybody… Good luck to all of You!!! :raised_hands::guitar:

6 Likes

March started too poor …

2 Likes

This is not fun anymore :neutral_face:

2 Likes

:wink:

1 Like

:disappointed_relieved:

I’m doing very good for now, I hope it continues through the whole month.

10 Likes

There is a hope :slight_smile: salesthisweek

2 Likes

What is the point of covering $$$?

To keep them hidden from the prying eyes of husbands, wives, boyfriends, girlfriends, concubines and significant others!

12 Likes

I chose the option at the beginning not to show the money, just the sales, so i need to wait till end of month.

1 Like

In my case, lately the beginning of the month are quite sad and poor with few sales. Normally I harbor more hope in the second fortnights of the month because it seems that customers decide more for my music. It’s just a little superstitious thought but I think it’s repeated every month.

That’s really cool @WaveToys , you have sold nicely on saturday & sunday which are generally weak days. :+1:

Do you see referrals from your youtube channel ?

Very few lately, most of sales come from AJ directly.

1 Like

I do not understand one … Where do they find referrals and regular customers from the sky?

You need a very powerfull rocket to fish them…

No seriously…very decent youtube full of subscribers channel :slight_smile:

1 Like

Yes it is understandable, but many (even the Elite authors, with whom I have known for a long time say that the promotion of the YouTube channel = a waste of time) The main sale comes from the market AJ.

Well there is one clear succesfull youtube user

But as you pointed out it is not that easy. I don’t know the magical secret recipe for youtuber hero. Maybe ask any of those youtubers childrens

1 Like

Thank you! I will read this article when I have time for this :slight_smile:

1 Like