AudioJungle Sales Monitor

Well sales turned completely off for 2 days after reasonable sales flow. Looks like my capping (exposure in the search engine) has started for the end of this month. I don’t expect anything more than the last 3 months new lower earnings average that started like a switch being turned at the begining of May. A bit like a pay cut.

Again, I am happy to be proved wrong but the pattern for me is all too familiar.

Just 1 little sale on Monday and nothing since. :pensive: Last year i had 70 items in portfolio. Still cant believe i couldn’t reach the same result (at least) with 180 items. It is far from it… Something is really wrong.

Dead Sales(((

1 Like

Happy to report some signs of life since my last post. Hope the same for other folk with dead sales.

1 Like

Just had a sale but no ‘author fee’ was deducted, which has never happened before. Is that normal?

@purecomposition

Of course the only sale I make on author fee free day is my $1 sound effect

2 Likes

Dead week… First half of the month was pretty good but then everything’s just stopped.

Ah did not see that. Cheers!

No sales during the author fee free day, 7 sales the day before and 2 sales in the first 30 minutes after the author fee is introduced again…:joy:

1 Like

Six days without a sale, one today. :slight_smile:

Dead august, only one sale. I don’t know what to say, this is disaster.

Come on saleeeeeees ! Come to papa :slight_smile:

2 Likes

All good! All my last sales - Music Mass Reproduction License

First broadcast & film sale. YAY.

The only little pity… the free of authors-fee day is over. :grinning:

12 Likes

Congrats mate :clap:

1 Like

Typical! But it’s still “the big one” :tada: :beer: Congrats!

1 Like

Congrats mate!!!I miss that moment :smile:

1 Like

Lucky you, congrats!
I didn’t get ‘bigger’ licenses since April. It would be nice if they come back, i’ve been really missing!:slight_smile:

1 Like

Thanks buddies! :slight_smile:

Sales are like new partners. They come when you don’t think about it. Especially the big ones. :grinning: