AudioJungle Sales Monitor 2

This is A/B test as far as I know, so some people see one design of the search page, and some people see another design. From my browser I see “Best Match” option checked by default, there are a lot of new items, and there’s no options like “Under $12”, “Handpicked by Envato”, etc. So I think the test is in process, not finished.

4 Likes

Let’s hope that they complete the experiment, but this is not a fact. :slightly_smiling_face: New items in any case lose sales now and the “old top authors” becomes even richer. :wink:

6 Likes

Same 6 sales on my side.

4 Likes

September till now it’s on 11 sales
not good not bad

4 Likes

about 3 days without sales

3 Likes

20 days without sales, now first sale in this month, and it’s Broadcast. I don’t know what to feel.

6 Likes

My last tiny sale was 6 days ago.

2 Likes

I don’t know what kind of tests are being run, but these last two weeks my portfolio feels like it’s invisible…
Silence across the pond too, especially since they lowered the author’s percentage!
Gotta see if uploading new stuff again will revive my sales!
:four_leaf_clover::pray::four_leaf_clover:

5 Likes

Same pattern here, but I upload 2 tracks a week, with edits etc, I have a great peak of views since fews days across the pond. But still no sales, quiet strange after an unexpected great summer

3 Likes

Yep, the past month has been the worst spell for me ever. Definitely need to start uploading more stuff and praying to the AJ gods :pray:

4 Likes

Sales stopped this week… :slight_smile: I need to upload new tracks, after a long break of 5 months without uploading… the long vacation ends here! :slight_smile: :beer:

5 Likes

Absolutely dead for many days.

4 Likes

Very slow month! The day again without sales and new items are almost not for sale.

2 Likes

Falling down…

2 Likes

:wink:

3 Likes

There is something worse than poor sales which is a “SALE REVERSAL” . :confounded:

4 Likes

I have not uploaded any tracks for a while, this week I have uploaded two tracks (one was selected as trending) and at the moment it has 0 sales

Hard times!

2 Likes

:worried:

Hey guys , im here ! Already !
I know next paw come faster !

20 Likes

I uploaded 4 new items for September … everything’s very-very sad. Sales 0, views are very few…In autumn, sales “wake up”, but apparently not for me

2 Likes