AudioJungle Sales Monitor 2

:wink:

3 Likes

There is something worse than poor sales which is a “SALE REVERSAL” . :confounded:

4 Likes

I have not uploaded any tracks for a while, this week I have uploaded two tracks (one was selected as trending) and at the moment it has 0 sales

Hard times!

2 Likes

:worried:

Hey guys , im here ! Already !
I know next paw come faster !

20 Likes

I uploaded 4 new items for September … everything’s very-very sad. Sales 0, views are very few…In autumn, sales “wake up”, but apparently not for me

2 Likes

One sale for September. thank. finally i am rich.

7 Likes

Still just one sale for September. It’s so quiet, it’s scary. In previous years September used to be more active.

2 Likes

It remind me of this scene))

2 Likes

Again, the main buyer from the USA disappeared. Even in Google analytics, I do not see this. :shushing_face:

5 Likes

I would be very surprised to break any past record this month, but September is already equal to August. So, with 12 more days ahead, it can only go in one direction now: the right one! :partying_face: :beer:

Pretty happy about that! This puts me in the right mood to continue to study the market and create items to fill many niches still (surprisingly!) uncrowded. :sunglasses:

5 Likes

United States is still on top for me this month. Maybe you’ll see this country back on your radar soon?

2 Likes

I experience incredible drops in sales-income. And it seems to me that it will always be so. Depressive condition. :man_shrugging:

4 Likes

Not sure if your situation could be linked to this, but Envato are (once again) fiddling with the search engine, so maybe it could explain some unusual patterns for some of us?

5 Likes

worst September ever :chart_with_downwards_trend:

4 Likes

A very bad week for me, from 4 days 2 without sales on weekdays. Perhaps this will be the worst week this year…

4 Likes

Fun fact

Your last sale was $29 7 days ago.

:sleepy::sleepy::sleepy::sleepy:

5 Likes

Silence again. I hope that this month I will finish with normal sales. Is it time to probably start selling? And not all the time to work endlessly for nothing.

8 Likes

One tiny sale after 9 days of silence.

5 Likes