AudioJungle Sales Monitor 2

I’ve had a second sale for September, so this month is on par with the summer months, even though this month’s earnings so far are the lowest I’ve had all year. On a positive note, I have already surpassed my entire 2018 as far as earnings are concerned. Still behind every other year except my first and the awful 2017, but the signs are good, so far.

5 Likes

Friday it’s boohohooooooo

3 Likes

Since the elements advertising took finally effect I went from 2,6 sales per item to 0,7 sales per item.
Changing to non exclusive brought me a drop of 60%. So iam at around 1,25 sales per month now.
Cheers

3 Likes

september it’s going to be my third month per income

10 days for a lot of great sales (maybe :smiling_imp::smiling_imp::smiling_imp::smiling_imp:)

2 Likes

I heard so many new songs of so many authors that could have been the best-selling items or at least they should have some reasonable sales number. What’s sad is that some of them don’t even have a single sale. :frowning:

I admire your talent guys, I’m curious what drives you.

13 Likes

Yes indeed. Something is happening with the search. I see a strong increase in traffic to one of my first tracks.
Loaded about three years ago. :shushing_face:

4 Likes

3.5 days without sales. :unamused:

3 Likes

Worst month in 3 years.

5 Likes

Although last week was extremely bad, this week has make up for it, so September is very generous to me so far if I look at the bigger picture.

5 Likes

A week ago I uploaded a couple of new tracks (one of them was marked all week as Trending), today I have a new track for sale …

But all of them have 0 sales !!!

4 Likes

Two sales per month. I’m still getting rich. progress on the face, or most likely on another part of the body.

4 Likes

Hi everyone,

Really bad month in term of income ! I hope this week will be better :slight_smile: It’s not impossible, sometime lot of sales come at the end of the month in my case, finger crossed !

Good luck everyone ! Keep to make an amazing work :slight_smile:

11 Likes

Soon there will be arms crossed on his chest. Sales. Amen.

5 Likes

Nothing since Friday…

So here’s wishing us all a lucrative week with plenty of extended licenses!

10 Likes

Google analytics shows that my account is in a deep sleep today. No one bothers him.
At the weekend it was much more active.

5 Likes

it seems that Envato is doing new search experiments. Almost all my months USA was top 1 country in my earnings. And this month i have zero sales from USA.

6 Likes

Same here… US sales are completely dead.

4 Likes

Bad month, mates… No sales for days again, so these experiments are hitting me hard! There were views on my items throughout, but when I ask them: “Can i Help you?”, they answer with:

10 Likes

So far, September is rather slow, poor, lazy and timidly. Much poorer than September last year or the year before last. But I continue to catch everyone who has not yet hidden.:slightly_smiling_face: I hope that all the same, at least some catch will be by the end of this month.:slightly_smiling_face:

4 Likes

After a certain time, every day the views in my account completely stop. Any settings affect the visibility of accounts? I have been watching this for several days. Google analytics is a cool thing. :thinking:

1 Like