AudioJungle Sales Monitor 2

Reporting something positive for once… one of my newer tracks just sold! :smiley:

10 Likes

Whole 2 days :skull::skull_and_crossbones::skull::skull_and_crossbones:

Selling a pack saved me from a 0 day. Still 2 weeks for sales to regain some speed. :slightly_smiling_face:

2 Likes

3 days without sales…

Your last sale was $24 4 days ago.

Your last sale was $36 3 days ago :fearful:

1 Like

Your last sale was $39 2 days ago.

Your last sale was $29 2 days ago.

Your last sale was $69 14 days ago.
Happy as it was a standard license, and that some customers still think it is worth more than $20… but…

2 Likes

Your last sale was $4.37 11 days ago

2 Likes

The Audiojungle market is so turbulent and unpredictable. An uphill battle you can’t win. It discourages even the most enthused authors.

2 Likes

I think it does not concern of a top sellers. Top sellers is always in win. And I think the proof of this my thought is the fact that I have never seen even one top seller in this particular thread with his complaint about a low sales. But! Of course I may be wrong! And of course I have to be a top seller for speaking with sure about a top sellers :slight_smile: But I’m not a top seller… So far :slight_smile:

1 Like

it’s already not funny guys…

4 Likes

Yes, I have 4-6 days break between every 1 or 2 sales. I mean: 1-2 sales then 4-6 days without sales then 1-2 sales then 4-6 days without sales etc. For example, in January I had a sale almost every day. A hard times on AJ now… But as I know a hard times happens almost every year on AJ. So, will hope that everything will be ok in the near future.

1 Like

New items approved, but sales absolutely dead)

3 Likes

Hi, I would like to tell you that in most cases the newest approved tracks rarely receive sales in the first hour (this is extremely rare, but I have had this several times). Just write tracks, despite the beginning. :slight_smile: I see that you are 6 years old here, but now everything is different, not like before. :slight_smile:

Your last sale was $49 4 days ago.

Good numbers for me :innocent:

7 Likes

For the 15 last items only 1 sale in total :sweat:

During the period of the experiment, I created many items… We are don’t know when it will end and it’s better that immediately after its completion there were already works in the queue for approval.

But, time goes on, the items are approved, but sales from them are 0…
It remains to be hoped that Envato will do something to sell items for the last month, otherwise it’s just time and effort spent to nowhere… :disappointed_relieved:

4 Likes