AudioJungle Sales Monitor 2

But better than the first half?

For me, last week was very slow, but since Saturday, sales have resumed, I do not know how long :slight_smile:

2 Likes

No sales for me in December, but that isn’t really surprising. The last two years have been horrible for me, but December has been constantly bad since I first started in 2010. I do remember a few years when I sold tracks even on Christmas Eve, despite my portfolio having no Christmas music, but those were definitely exceptions, and probably impossible today considering the way Audiojungle has changed. I’ve always thought of making a few holiday tracks, but I have zero inspiration, so year after year I just give up. I’m more adept to the dark, brooding style. Even with my meagre earnings this year, I can also confirm that US sales have disappeared, especially in the latter half of the year.

1 Like

I’m also curious about what could have been the reason for US customers to turn their backs on AJ. A major competitor, maybe? Or some changes within Youtube, that affect the way videos are monetized?

Are you guys noticing the same trend on other marketplaces?

2 Likes

I can’t say honestly it happens to me constantly. And i can’t even suppose how much time this tea-break will takes. The week stats will show.

1 Like

2018-12-19_161226
American buyers still buying …

Ok, so this what I don’t get: Are you saying this month was capped on the first half or the second half of the month, or is the whole month capped? You complained for the whole first half of the month that sales were bad, so they should be good now, right?

That’s the picture I was seeing till mid-august, but, alas. not anymore.

Went through the “Your Last Sold Track” thread, and here are the stats:
US sales for July - 31.4%
August - 31.5%
and for the last 30 days - 21.1%

1 Like

Well, I guess complaining works. I just sold a pack, standard license, after writing here to complain about December sales. And, to the U.S., no less. So here’s my advice to everyone going through a slump this month: COMPLAIN !

8 Likes

I probably also complain. I know authors who have great sales at this time. I see a constant drop in sales in my account. And the fall does not slow down, but everything intensifies.

No sales from me for about 6 days. I actually held off uploading a bunch of new stuff fearing the second half of December would be horrid though. starting to upload again now for new tracks to be added in new year. I wish everyone a great start to 2019! :slight_smile:

8 Likes

Stop going through me!

6 Likes

It seems the holidays season has arrived for me in sales. But i began holidays first. :joy:
My brother came from Italy for holidays so i´m spending time with him.
This morning picture before surf session.

Have a nice christmas and holidays, dudes.
And wishing next year will be better for all.
Share time with family.
Love.

22 Likes

Utterly and absolutely diabolical dead. December is a woeful month. Over $100 down to average previous months. Thank You to elements!

1 Like

Well, from a weekend mode sales goes really absent.
Google Analytics shows 0(!) views for Thursday… :neutral_face:

1 Like

Sales are totally dead!

Hi guys! What do you think, will it be better after all the holidays? I hope so because sales today are really dead.

My last two sales have been for Israel, Thanks!!!

Well if you just stopped turning up out of the blue we wouldn’t have to go through you! No one likes a slump! :wink:

1 Like

Without me you all would have nothing to boo-hoo about though! i do agree that i need to announce myself instead of just ringing the doorbell and go like

:wink:

6 Likes