AudioJungle Sales Monitor 2

The exclusive author ended for me, and … and I became Exclusive again! One more month until the end of January(I’ll see)! So far, so! I turned 180 degrees! Absolutely the opposite of what I said before (there are some reasons for this)! I see glimpse in sales here for me (unexpectedly and very sharply, strangely)! I am an exclusive author again here! Suddenly, even for me, but a fact! I changed my opinion to the opposite (but temporarily).
Right or wrong, I do not know!

2 Likes

It seems to me that to be NOT exclusive is just to lose time here … if you are a musician, what prevents you from writing, on the basis of some track, a different version of it, with the same harmony, but in a different tone, speed and main melodies and place its on another audio stock? then you will not lose a huge amount of money, for example, I get a little more than 60% for each sale, but No Exclussive only 30% ?

I thought it was better for me, I thought for a very long time! But while I decided to sell here! :wink:

1 Like

I will never leave Envato! Just look at me having a nice cup of coffee while making a new track that will end up with 0 sales! :smiley:

10 Likes

@WaveToys
Once upon a time, when I was recording living people, I worked in a very old version of Cubase. Yes, it has changed a lot!
:+1:

3 Likes

Now I work like this! :laughing:

7 Likes

Just had another sale from the U.S. Time to take back what I said about sales from the U.S. and December sales. I will also be taking back what I said about Slump, as well, since I am officially not going through @RobertSlump anymore.

3 Likes

If what is happening now is not a drop in sales, then most likely now is Halloween. Sales simply do not. There are no buyers from the USA either. There are 10 days left, they will not help return the earnings. It looks like I’m bankrupt… hoohoohoo

2 Likes

I do not worry, I panic. Last year, the spirit of envato helped us. All that was needed was “boohoohoo or complaining” and order triumphed. This year the spirit of envato left us. Or stayed in the last branch.
:grin::grin::sunglasses:

1 Like

I also start from “zero”, but everyone has different “zero” :slight_smile:
and I do not write to other audio drains, only to Envato … just a lot of personal clients and not enough time to write to another place …

2 Likes

I am a peaceful flower :slight_smile: thanks for the kind words … and good luck with your sales!

3 Likes

wow is a super technological studio :stuck_out_tongue_winking_eye::joy:

2 Likes

Try Reaper! :slight_smile:

3 Likes

Sales appear in the second half of this month…

And after sales for Israel, sales in the United States return.

3 Likes

Sales are dead on my side. Good luck for everyone!

Now, for me, December was the worst month of the year, with 48 sales (with an average of 75 sales per month). Sales drop by 30 percent!!!
December 2017: image

1 Like

Yup same here… i reached 1/3 of my sales last month.
Still a few days to go, granted… but we all know Christmas is coming and the holiday has allready started.

This december being the worst month of 2018 is not a good way to end this year.
Bring on 2019!

3 Likes

Absolutely Yuletide dead.

Last sale 3 days ago

some of little project )

1 Like