AudioJungle Sales Monitor 2

Yes, at the end of September sales disappeared :sob:

1 Like

I suggest that customers visit my portfolio and buy music.

6 Likes

No sales in 11 days!! Well that sucks… I’ve seen worse though. After the drought, comes the rain. Sweet, delicious rain of sales…

5 Likes

now i got surprised everytime i have a sale :frowning: so disappointed really :frowning: :frowning:

For me, October is not as strong (in terms of sales) and not the most successful this year. While very slowly. If January was now, then this is normal, but for October it is very weak, unfortunately. I hope that I will see real October before it ends.

3 Likes

Very, very slowly. 1 day with 1-2 sales, two without them, and again a day with 1-2 sales, and again a day without sales. And so on. If this continues, it will be the worst month for me.

3 days completely without sales!!!

I know that feel, bro.
I´m reaching one entire week without a sale… again.

A bit slow these last few days… come on buyers, look at my horror tracks… LOOK AT EM!

2 Likes

Spooky yes but not as horrific as sales.

1 Like

No sales for the past 30 days…

I’m not in a position to complain because there are others who are reporting worse sales than me, but since so many have posted bad news this first week of October, I’ll add to the trend.

2018 has been bad for me overall, but August and September sales returned to what I’d consider average for years prior to 2018. The first couple days of October were good, too.

The last five days, it’s as if somebody turned out the lights. No activity at all.

3 Likes

Nice expression. This is all due to the constant flow of new tracks. From the creative workshop of the Aj turned into a pipeline of plagiarism…

3 Likes

An even better expression, @EvgenM. Hey, maybe you should trademark pipelineofplagiarism.com.

2 Likes

12 days of silence

Absolutely dead.

1 Like

Weeke… oh, wait, it’s still tuesday.

Your last sale was $29 6 days ago:fearful:

Each time i think: ok, this month, it was slow, the Next will be fine!
Well, October :neutral_face: