AudioJungle Sales Monitor 2

September was my best month ever and October seems on par with last month.

I like how it goes, but I will need to work a bit more to end the year on a rise. :rocket:

2 Likes

I´m thinking about to start to upload false corporate, copycat and clone tracks to see if my sales raise…

1 Like

I guarantee they will, but we will all be disappointed in you… :joy:

3 Likes

Well, if you like the idea of competing with tons of zombies chasing the same brain, go for it!

If not, better to do what you do and keep your soul intact. :smile:

3 Likes

I’m pretty sure that it’s all about track titles.
Some are not suitable for logical search. IMHO :man_shrugging:

1 Like

Halloween Jungle!! :rofl:

1 Like

Just don’t call em “Copy the cat”! Hahaha :rofl:

1 Like

HAHAHAHAHA That track got 0 sales! :rofl:

Edit: One of my lasts tracks is called “The Muted And Harmonic Adventure”. :rofl:

7 Likes

Hahahah! Ok, sorry for meddling but the track is really, really cool, sounds amazing and it deserves at least a chance to get some sales and pay you a few beers. Just consider calling it: “Medical”, “Real Estate”, “Soft Corporate” or some cr#p like that for 2 or 3 weeks and then go back to “The Muted And Harmonic Adventure” (which is AWESOME!).

Just a friendly advice. :slight_smile: Again, cool track! It stands out from many others in the endless and deep corporate ocean.

1 Like

I have been tempted at times, but then I think to myself …
Are you thinking seriously?..
Thanks for advice, you are totally right, by the way.

:wink:

2 Likes

MMMMMmmm :thinking:

@WormwoodMusic Read, maybe you find something familiar :wink:

4 Likes

Hahahaha, thanks! You’re awesome. :slight_smile:

1 Like

0 Sales in the last 5 days

I would be happy if I had 2 sales each day, even during the week end… :slight_smile:

5 Likes

I’m with you, @frozenjazz. These days, two sales a day is cause for celebration.

3 Likes

Do you know that feeling when your new aproved track don’t get any sale.
That feeling is turning into a trend mood :sweat_smile:

4 Likes

I’ve deleted the last (I think) 4, soon to be 5, tracks for that very reason. This place ain’t what it used to be with quick sales!

Sales are slow but still there at 1 or 2 sales per day.

You would, of course. But why should I? :joy:

1 Like

October started quite well, probably now there are reflections on innovations in the market. We sincerely believe that everything will be fine and the authors will not be left without attention. Amen.

3 Likes