AudioJungle Sales Monitor 2

Good luck with the band, btw.Great opportunity. Rocknroll:!

Yes. You are right. That is not for everyone. And clearly not the place to share our past experiences and accomplishments . That’s why is a subjective point of view.

Yes i needed that chance. I had to have a day job to survive for so many years.
But i was able to return to music thanks to AJ and stock/production music business.

But as you say it’s all subjective. I was able to quit my day job. But this won’t be true for many others.

Thanks for the good wishes btw!

And back to the topic : Low sales for this month

1 Like

Final hours of Birthday sale 30% … hope that after that beautiful activity our sales increase as well.

3 Likes

3 days without sales again! Drop in income this month by 3 times. My business is crumbling. I think by Christmas my income here will become so insignificant that working here will lose all meaning…

1 Like

Interesting
The search for someone to look after this community and this enterprise has been a long and tough one, as there’s no way I’m handing it over to just any old person. But I think we’ve found someone really great, with just the right mix of global outlook, community ethos, marketing at scale background, and humility to take it further than I can. I look forward to introducing them when we’ve got everything all set. Not long now!

So let´s hope for the best, if talking means doing. NATO - No Action Talking Only
e.g. Phasing in credts again or automatically become a member of Elements when you have reached Elite Status.

3 Likes

The ADP price policy was a really great step forward, but the advertising Elements banner on top of each author page definitely NOT.
This leaded to a great misunderstading at customer side: Many thougt, when they subscribe to Elements, they can download from AudioJungle as much as they want too.

So please new CEO: Get rid of this banner asap or play fair with the community in terms of Elements.

3 Likes

You read my mind, that’s what I meant! :wink:

2 Likes

The CEO does not read this forum branch, the elements bring great money, so the banner will not go anywhere :))

2 Likes

The same thing

All we have to say is “Enough is enough”! But do we? I think not.

2 Likes

Worst month since I joined. 1 measly sale for all of August.

New CEO is interesting but I can’t help be reminded of The Who “Meet the new boss, same as the old boss”.

3 Likes

The unknown is frightening. Even if there is a new boss, it is not a fact that everything will change, there may be a completely different effect of which no one knows in advance. Everything can get much worse or better, depending on what innovations the new boss introduces.
There is a proverb: “God forbid you to live in an era of change!”

Super low sales right now, let’s hope the new boss doesn’t drop a new ax on our feet! :sweat_smile:

3 Likes

He can axe me all he wants, I’m all splinters at this point :stuck_out_tongue: :stuck_out_tongue:

1 Like

What about: the minimum price per track is $ 0.00000000001? :sweat_smile:

5 Likes

Is the boss a guy then? Have they said who it is yet?

2 Likes

The new CEO should be someone of this forum.

2 Likes

August is going to end, (fortunately, or i think so…)
Let´s see what comes with September, but i dont expect sales till mid september, more or less.

I used this time for some of my hobbies, i hope you mates did the same. It´s good to keep your mind fresh and clear.

Good luck to all in September!

23 Likes

There is not enough money for such a hobby with my sales…

5 Likes

Yesterday I saw a video of a guy who has 70 tracks in elements. Two months and earnings 78 dollars. Eeeeh???

4 Likes