Are Good Artist worst Seller? My little knowledge on Envato.

There are many strategies for taking market. But what else should I do if commercial audio items consists the ukulele/stomps templates and no more? I feel myself an Artist firstly and than Seller. And I am interesting to bring the different notes (impressions) to customers.... not only ukulele strumming, whistles and bells.  

Let’s discuss it!
That is my clip on my Envato track: https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=iVAQ2fNg-Ko

You sure brought something new in the way posts are written :slight_smile:

5 Likes

Hello ! I also do not understand the market envato but I do know that with each new track, you have to find new sounds that will fascinate :slight_smile:

Every Jack has his Jill. Do that it is necessary for soul!

You could write 50 ukulele tracks and not sell any. Like everything else in life, marketing+promotion is more important than what you produce. Good marketing here can be as simple as search engine optimization.

Good luck!

1 Like

I couldn’t :slight_smile:

I don’t know, but I noticed that most of my sales come from tracks that are generic, badly mixed and mastered and boring. Tracks on which I spend long time making are just collecting dust with no sales… :slight_smile:

1 Like

Please no…

1 Like

That is an inspirational challenge.

That’s because video makers don’t want background music which is better than their videos…I don’t know, just saying…

2 Likes

There is really new style of message!)))) I am in a shock myself.

Maybe Yes. Maybe Not…

it is special info. tomorrow I will change my strategy))).

1 Like