animated movie

Hi ! I would need animated movie to be made for my business project. I am a start up so not much budget but I can navigate… it’s about 20-30 sec video I need. Simple animation
Can I hire someone in evanto ?

Thank you!!!

Hello, I’m interested. Please contact me through my profile or email me at https://videohive.net/user/adamfamily#contact to send me your brief about your animation.

Thank you,
Adam

hi, if you need template customization you can order my services in Envato Studio here:

please read the service description and if you have any question send me a message through envato studio, you can login with the same user and pass you used here , kind regards

Iam interested I have recently done the animation Video for a client

Please look at the above work and if you like that Please contact me on

Hi Adam!

So sorry for the delay!

I appreciate you answering me :slight_smile:
I am launching a platform both in english and french so the video would be silent and no writing !

It is more of a movie to set up the underlying tone of the platform (which is inner freedom, online courses etc.) and rise curiosity in people in try to tell me things they don’t tell anyone.

I don’t want anything to complicated. my platform universe is into computer software, video game, artificial intelligence, hacking etc

1 video would be (simple resume) a manufacture of human and the ones with emotions or thoughts are being put in default box.

the other one is about the tendency of the personal growth market to ‘teach’ people by telling them answer and finding at the end of there journey and not teach them the path and let them find they answer.

it’s a group of people in the wood, unable to face the danger of the forest. one steps away and walk a long path and develop abilities and strength and understanding of nature and his own talent and abilities along the way and when he gets to a similar place, further, he sent a letter (ok that’s an animated movie everything is possible) telling what to do but the people in the group can’t do it because they haven’t developed their muscles or have other abilities which aren’t the same and so they can’t succeed at what is been told to them

That is a short resume :slight_smile:

Let me know if this is something you can do and how much it will cost. I am a startup, I have been working on my content and concept for 4 years devoting time and efforts so my finances aren’t great at this time but if you can do it, I’ll set up a goal to myself and work to make it work soon :slight_smile:

thank you!

Hi!

So sorry for the delay!

I appreciate you answering me :slight_smile:
I am launching a platform both in english and french so the video would be silent and no writing !

It is more of a movie to set up the underlying tone of the platform (which is inner freedom, online courses etc.) and rise curiosity in people in try to tell me things they don’t tell anyone.

I don’t want anything to complicated. my platform universe is into computer software, video game, artificial intelligence, hacking etc

1 video would be (simple resume) a manufacture of human and the ones with emotions or thoughts are being put in default box.

the other one is about the tendency of the personal growth market to ‘teach’ people by telling them answer and finding at the end of there journey and not teach them the path and let them find they answer.

it’s a group of people in the wood, unable to face the danger of the forest. one steps away and walk a long path and develop abilities and strength and understanding of nature and his own talent and abilities along the way and when he gets to a similar place, further, he sent a letter (ok that’s an animated movie everything is possible) telling what to do but the people in the group can’t do it because they haven’t developed their muscles or have other abilities which aren’t the same and so they can’t succeed at what is been told to them

That is a short resume :slight_smile:

Let me know if this is something you can do and how much it will cost. I am a startup, I have been working on my content and concept for 4 years devoting time and efforts so my finances aren’t great at this time but if you can do it, I’ll set up a goal to myself and work to make it work soon :slight_smile:

thank you!

Contact me through my profile page Its not best to discuss everything here.

Thank you for your response. Like mentioned above, you need contact us through our profile.

So I can send my portfolio video about animated movie such as explainer or hand drawing.

Looking forward to hearing from you.

Regards,

Adam