Amazing Gray Paw!

Oh, God! My English is terrible, but I will try:
Finally - today time to celebrate “Gray paw” for me!!! image
(level five - I gues… sorry, but I perceive colors better than numbers :slight_smile: )

It was very long way for me. And finally it happen! )))

I know - many authors will laugh because now many can get this level for a few months if you can write every day, or if you are genius, or have Featured File )))). But for me it was almost four years.

So I want say BIG THANK YOU Envato for I can make money via making music. I this four years I learn many things for making music, some feautures, some styles and thanks Envato for this opportunity! Because of you, I can see my music use in all world and (I hope) make people happy. :)))
I cant make my music it so fast as some talented authors in 2-3 hours. For me in one track need 80 - 120 hours, then it have chance to be a quality and usable, but I will try make more quality music and hope it will be more trend, more usable and more interesting!

So, thank you Envato Team again, thank you my first reviewer - Andy Slatter, NiKiN and all other reviewers for your usefull advices (I still remember all of them :slight_smile: ), and thank you to ALL great community of Audiojungle authors!

12 Likes

Silver paw :slight_smile: Congrats!!!

1 Like

KR_Music, You said it better than all of us combined. Congratulations on the silver paw and all of your great contributions to Audio Jungle. :slight_smile:

2 Likes

So Cool!!! My Congrats for you and wish a lot of sales in the future!!!

4 Likes

Congratulations on your new paw woo hoo!

1 Like

Congrats. It’s all good, no matter how long it takes! :sunglasses:

2 Likes

Yay, that’s awesome!! Congrats on the silver paw!! :sparkles: :confetti_ball:

1 Like

Guys thank you so mutch! For all your words!

Hahaha!!! Finally, now I know - whose gray paw it was!!! ))))))))))))))))

Awesome accomplishment! You should be very proud of yourself! For what it’s worth: I can hear the 120 hours work in your tracks, very high quality stuff, my friend!

Enjoy it and let’s go for the next paw!

1 Like

Flowsopher, thank you for this words, my friend, it gives strength!

Congratulations, mate! Well deserved success!

1 Like

this is huge! congrats :wink:

1 Like

Way to go, KR! Well deserved! :smile:

Keep up the great work.

1 Like

Congratulations

1 Like

I know this feeling, bro. Good luck with future sale! :smile:

1 Like

Thank you, my friends!!!

@KR_Music Congrations :slight_smile:

1 Like

Congratulations, mate!)

1 Like

Awesome! If something’s worth doing, it’s worth doing right. Well done. :smiley:

1 Like