Paw#7 + ELITE !!!

I started here a bit more than three years ago. I can not say that my first year on audiojungle was very successful: 78 sales (557 $). Two years ago I decided to work harder to upload my items more frequently.

And here I am. 75 000$ in total sales. Unbelievable. I want to say: THANK YOU!!!

Thanks to the whole Envato community! I learned here so much from you. You guys are amazing!

Thanks to the Envato team for this opportunity! It changed my life: Audiojungle is now my full-time job. I’m superhappy to work here! :blush: :blush: :blush:

19 Likes

Welcome to Elite Club :slight_smile: Well deserved for a hard work! Congrats!

1 Like

Enjoy your status and keep up the good work!

1 Like

Wow…FortyTwoStudio, I’m happy for you…bravo!!!

1 Like

Congratulations FortyTwoStudio! Your post hits home for me. I’ve had about the same experience the first year. Now I’m working very hard to take it to a new level. Good to hear your story. Keep up the great work!

1 Like

Congratulations!!! :tada::tada::tada: Best wishes, MotionAudio ! :blush:

1 Like

My Congrats, mate!!! It’s very motivate and inspire for all of us!!! :tada::boom::balloon:

1 Like

At first I read "I started here a bit more than three weeks ago"
I was like… okay I’m giving up!

Congratulations though! What helped you start working harder? More time composing, promoting your stuff? Any tips?

1 Like

Great work! Huge congratulations :wink:

Keep it up!

1 Like

Congratulations FortyTwoStudio :wink:

1 Like

Graz! :smiley: Good luck with next goals!

1 Like

Great result! Congratulations! :smile:

1 Like

Congrats!!!

1 Like

Congratulations :sparkles:

1 Like

congrats!!

1 Like

Congratulations! I’am very happy for you!

1 Like

Congratulations :smile:

1 Like

Nice work!! Great achievement.

1 Like

wow man its a testament to your hard work to go from 78 sales to over 3,500 sales, congrats!

1 Like

Congrats. Keep it up.

1 Like