Allow us to put more than 15 keywords to videos

When this will happen? I (we?) really miss this. Its impossible to proper keyword some more complicated video clips. What is the problem with implementing this to VideoHive?

1 Like

I would bump this thread until someone from Envato resolve this.Becouse is too important for ignoring.

Hi @Daniel_Dash! Fair point. I’ll pass it along internally to the VH folks. Thanks for the suggestion! :slight_smile:

Hey @Daniel_Dash, I’ll be sure to discuss this with the team internally to see if there’s anything we can do about it.

Still no info and lack of keywords. Bumping again.

Still SILENCE. Bump then! @scottwills @MarkBrodhuber

Hi @Daniel_Dash! Mark responded 13 days ago, please see above. I’m sure the team responsible for tag counts will make a decision after they’ve reviewed everything and prioritized it amongst all other projects should it be something they wish to pursue. Thanks for understanding. :+1:

Still silence. @collis maybe you can help to make things faster? Why there is no more than 15 keywords allowed on VH?

I disagree.
Clear, concise to-the-point keywords is what we need.

If you can’t describe your item in less than 15 keywords, then something is wrong.

1 Like

@Inoxide : If you ever try to make more complicated session than timelapse of sky and field, you will see that is a need for more keywords for proper describe what is on picture.

@Daniel_Dash

Daniel Daesh,

i’ve noticed your comments on this and other of your threads, your comments such as: ‘‘Still no info and lack of keywords. Bumping again.’’ and ‘I would bump this thread until someone from Envato resolve this.Becouse is too important for ignoring.’ I’m sorry you seem to have a major problem.

Obviously didn’t notice that i have created far more complex after effects projects.
[link removed]

As well as stop motion, wordpress content, website design and audio production. In all my experience uploading to the Hive, NO ONE should need more than 15 words to describe the project.

15 words is fine. Deal with it. Just leave it alone already, move on. and continue making your ‘complex’ items.

Have a nice day now.