All In One Social Media Network Plus app has been rejected 2nd time

Thank you for your submission. We have completed our review of “All In One Social Media Network Plus” and unfortunately we found it isn’t at the quality standard required to move forward, and you won’t be able to re-submit this item again.

We appreciate the effort and time you’ve put into creating your item. And we’d be happy to help make sure your next entry will meet our submission requirements. Here’s our advice:

Visit our forums and ask fellow authors for feedback. Our helpful community will be glad to lend a hand.

Check out this Help Center article to understand why and how items get rejected.

Remember you can get help, in the form of tutorials or skilled professionals, on Envato Tuts+ and Envato Studio.

We hope to see a new submission from you soon!

All the best!

Envato Quality team

Still have questions? Contact our Help Center.

My app link: https://play.google.com/store/apps/details?id=com.turboseotools.socialmedianetwork

Would you please help me. I am not understating, why it has rejected?

It seems you’re offering nothing but a folder. I don’t understand the point of purchasing it when you create a folder ? ( assuming the apps already installed on the users phone )

Thanks for your answer

I am trying to add all social and necessary website in one place.

I added 150 plus website list under Social media, Newspaper, job, entertainment, shopping, Games, services etc category.

This one app will help to use all popular apps in one place. Don’t need to install all apps separately.

Thanks

I understand what you’re trying to achieve but here’s the fact. Most of the social network apps have been already installed on the phones. ( This is the first thing when you get your phone )

You may create an app and put Google Play as a free service but I don’t understand to sell this one. If you’re targeting last users, for example, I have already managed my content ( apps, stores, newspaper, etc ) on my phone and I don’t need to pay $$ to get a copy of the coding first and deal with the lots of issues to create the app just to access them on one app. It’s already on my phone under a folder. I hope you understand my point as well.

I think codecanyon users buy source code, reskin and public in playstore as a free service and place their admob ads in the app. If they buy source code for personal use they don’t use ads. A lot of similar service app in the play store and other marketplace with their own design. They doing SEO and getting huge app users and showing Ads to make money.

Thanks