AJ Rejection reasons

Hi all Music lovers. Just had a soft reject turn to hard reject after doing the minor adjustment as advised. After getting the the generic response ` this item does meet the general commercial quality standard required Etc ’ reply after resubmitting , I was expecting a personalised reason also, even a few words or explanations as to why, what is wrong with the resubmission . As Audio Jungle state image
I’ve read they don’t have time to do this but I thought It was part of the review process to help Authors Improve, After all how do we improve or better something if it is unknown .
Just wondering what other authors think about this.
cheers

1 Like

As far as i know, reviewers rarely (if at all) comment on a hard rejected items. You can post your rejected item here and ask for a feedback. Most of the time you’ll get a pretty detailed feedback from fellow authors!

1 Like

Thanks for your reply, will do as you have suggested to get some valuable feedback.
cheers

It looks like you’re elected. Congratulations. But after you wrote about it on the forum. There will be no such messages)