After Effects Render Farm

Hello!

I have a question.

Currently “ESTIMATED TIME OF RENDER” is 1 w 2 days 14 hours 10 minutes.

Crazy ha? But’s it’s a pretty big project file… But i need this rendered much faster, is there any online render farm for After Effects? I can’t find it…

Maybe http://www.rendercore.com/ ?

Mocarg said

Hello!

I have a question.

Currently “ESTIMATED TIME OF RENDER” is 1 w 2 days 14 hours 10 minutes.

Crazy ha? But’s it’s a pretty big project file… But i need this rendered much faster, is there any online render farm for After Effects? I can’t find it…

Whoah! What on earth are you rendering? I’ve never seen a render time like that. How long per frame? There’s got to be a way to optimize your project.

If that’s a new template,i hope you make a little note about the render time in the description :bigwink:

lol I never heard about online farms :smiley:
Thanks for share anyway xD

uniquefx said

If that’s a new template,i hope you make a little note about the render time in the description :bigwink:

haaha :smiley:

“*fast render time” haha

Probably he’s rendering the whole cosmos ! :smiley:

One of Mocarg’s Cinematic earth project :DDDD

The longest rendering time I had was about 17 hours.

Hello Mocarg,
I have an AE render farm and can do this job for you. Please contact me via email.
Thanks Maupa :slight_smile:

WAAAA, I think you should upgrade your workstation dude :wink:

Maupa will need to save this render on floppy :wink:

Great idea! :slight_smile: maupa

Hey! Sorry for not responding earlier but i was working really hard.

It turns out i’ve managed to lower the render time to 2 days only! lol

I’ve precomposed a lot of effects that don’t need any customizations and also found a few tricks…

Thanks maupa but i’ll be not needing the farm :slight_smile:

2 days !!! WTF ??

Can’t wait to see your item, I’m curious…

^ oh yeah… Just wait :smiley:

Hi Mocarg, here is magic link of online render farms with AE. http://rentrender.com/after-effects-render-farms/ just chose!!! )))

Even 2 days is a record i think! :wink: Never had such big render time in After Effects.

Note: My last VUE render time was around 400 hours )) That was a my personal record!

5p1r17 said

Even 2 days is a record i think! :wink: Never had such big render time in After Effects.

Note: My last VUE render time was around 400 hours )) That was a my personal record!

It was for the latest project file of mine that got featured :slight_smile: